Friday, August 7, 2009

phew.. get sick pulak.. tot is h1n1~ luckily not.. haha.. hmm, jus din eat a suit meal for a quite long times only.. so that will get sick lah.. my sch also a lot of student get diseases dy.. its so scary and danger when heard about h1n1~ pls dun come to me...
thiw few days lar.. keep sick.. so shit, make until her keep worry bout this and worry bout that, scare that i leave her too.... sayang lar.. i wont leave u de lar.. =)u're my sweety what.. hehe..

hmm.. still feel sux of my sch at there.. the system at there worst.. aiks.. still nid to hold for a few years.. could i? can i? shall i? aiks.. blur.... the thingy that i ate at there is totally unhealthy.. hmm.. i hope to meet up her soon lah.. hope my sick cure soon , so that can meet her up soon dy..hope so lah...

nowadays H1N1 so damn dangerous, everyone must take care and beware of this diseases.. phew~~

dear dear dear....... i'm coming to u soon~ be patient yah~ muacks~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment