Tuesday, May 31, 2011

time passed so slow..... so slow.... i do still miss herrr.........
arghh.... driving alone back melacca from kl......
so wish to have her beside me to talk with me to avoid i feel sleepy... thats what she did always when we driving no matter where we go, what we do....

anyway... may be its the end for her about us.... for me... i do wish it's just a nightmare for both of us..... after a certain time.. there will be nth for us....
anyway.. i do wish u are enjoying ur life now... wish to see the happiness of u... then i gonna promise what u want.... u want i disappear from your life.. bout this... im very sorry... i couldnt forget u.....

even u are saying the hurt words for me... but i also duno why la... i do din feel angry bout u also... because i do love u so much.. so whatever u hurt me.. i also still the same at there loving u....
even u said im act out all these.. but thats the truth... im really lost my way without u....
u should knew that, after my form 5 life.. it's just be with u... im pass all the things also think u at the first...

suddenly u are stay away from me... i really couldnt accept all these kinda of things.... but since like what u said.. ask me to suit my life...
fine.. i will gonna do it.. but not without loving u.. is let the love to u become 麻木...
then i think all the things will be gonna fine.......

pass ur life happy de... i do wish for u always....
since i really hope u are my true first love also the last of my last true love....
but the decision also at ur hand....

i miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment