Monday, April 20, 2009

Dear...
i scare u cool v me, i say real..
in my eyes, u'r the most nice girl..
i'm sorry to let u wait again..
im so bad to let u wait.. while i knew that u cant wait..
im really sorry dear...

If jus now not got things happened, i already reached home cam v u..
i really cant found out why today u so cool le..
T.T.. may b is i make de ba..
u'll jus always the best for me dear...

while i'm tired, but i can see u.. i feel it's worth u know..
i knw u always call me bibi, bibi...
but i heard dy i got so much happy..
jus i had make u feel dulan ady... sorry dear...

we hav so much thing to chat de o dear...
we always hav so much things chat one de... =)

dui bu qi.....
i'm trying my best to change my tis sux attitude..
sorry....

i love u dear~
Muackss~

No comments:

Post a Comment