Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Hmm ~ She's My Nice Dear~ <3 My Dear



Hmm..
now was 2.50am already, going to sleep..
but still feel hav somethings to write b4 i go slp.. =)
my fren, 1 by 1 leave me =) almost for their education..
at last, all will leave me.. and i will meet new frens..
Sometimes think back, vry wan stay at form5
all fren stick together all the time, laugh, sad..
wht also together to solve it..!
coz we r true fren! but wht i facing now.. is a part of my life that
i nid to face it... =)



But!!!
iwun meet other new lovers ady, coz i got my dear already!
that's her ! Yong Min Xin! xD i not only hope to be v her 4ever..
is must do it ! Sometimes.. i really asking myself..
is that really my girlfren? my love? Hehe..
why? coz i also cant believe i got her! haha.. funny rite?

But she was belong to me now~ she'll be mine!
19th days le dear~ wops... i'm missing u le dear ^.^ MISS U ALL THE TIME !
nid she accompany me all nite.. she tired also will accompany me..
sometimes.. i really hope she can by my side.. i can look after her..
no matter she tired or feel sleepy.. she also chat v me thru phone~
i'm really thanks to you , MY DEAR !

Know why i knew that she really tired?
when chatting phone.. she will talk talk talk v me..
jus when closed phone, we sms a few msg the she will fall asleep ady..
i'm thinking that time.. should i talk phone v her more longer? or a while can already?
sometimes nt i wan close the phone dear... is i scare u're tired.. i wan u rest o..
but when i talk phone v u.. mostly everytime also more than 30 mins!
haha.. coz i really feel so happy to chat v u.. until i duno da time..
jus talk a while, already past half an hour, or an hour already !
ihope she can get a best life! no tired, happy always, enjoy everthings..
coz she's the one who i love a.. so i nid to succeed her life ^.^
no her, no me.. she's my everthings.. dear~~ hehe...

She so caring in her person.. feel that she vry care me n care!
i love it... actually dear, u din giv me freedom i dun mind.. coz i'm yours!
i like u lock me at ur heart.. i nvr blame u.. coz u do everythings also for my own good..
i knew that, so i nvr blame u control-ing me ^.^
sha gua.. i knw u scare i say u din giv me freedom..
so u got tell me, 'i giv u freedom a'..
dun b worry.. im not thinking that~ i'm feel nice get u control a!
DEAR, im so love that u can control me.. hehe... so happy for that ^.^
that not control! is dear worry for her husband mah.. HAHA!

You angry me coz u worry me, u scold me is for my own good
you worry me coz u love me, u did all things coz of me
i feel so enuff to hav u tis dear! enuff for my life already... !
It's really enuff ! DEAR ~ THANKS~! I LOVE YOU!
I'll love u till da end of my heart beat.. and last for 4ever! =)


i miss you dear ~ minxin dear min xin dear..
i miss you i miss you~
and love u always =) muacks~

No comments:

Post a Comment