Tuesday, April 7, 2009

My Promise To U , DEAR ~

Dear...
i had make u worry me le..
really feel so sorry for that , but ur worry..
its means so much for me , i so hope to see u.. coz..
I miss you ! 2-3 days din see ur face le ..
so i jus add some speed on driving back home..

I making she worry ! T.T
she treat me really so nice , until im speechless..
i really cant found out her bad points..
coz in my eyes , she was perfect for me ...
and i dun wanna lost her , she is a perfect girl for me le ...

Everythings that i do , every words that i said to her
i will think of her feeling first ...
is that this words i said will hurt her ?
is that this words i said will make her angry ?
is that this words i said will make we quarrel ?
is that this words i said will make she feel sad ?
that's bcoz i love u dear !!

Hehe , i knew that u treat me really vry nice..
and the things you do for me...
it's really make me touch , and feel wanna hug u now !
but we'r far... but nvm, i can wait for u ~ xD
until we go holiday , its our target now ! haha ..
really wish that can sucess ..

I'll try my best , not u let u worry anymore..
coz i knew that u already tired , let u wait scare u will angry ^.^
coz i love u , i dun wanna make anythings taht jus will hurt u
or make u angry , so i jus rush ooo ..

DEAR , thanks for everythings...
Muackssssssssssssssss ............

Min Xin ! i miss you ! Mwahs ~!
Ukui dear .................. i love you a ..

No comments:

Post a Comment