Monday, April 6, 2009

she JUST ALREADY BE A PART OF MY LIFE . <3 u DEAR ~







Yeah ~~! Today i saw my DEAR le ! she jus waiting for me for an hour .
I'm sorry DEAR . Need u to wait me for an hour . Kolian ....


At 1.12am , i saw her in webcam ! I'm sure happy then !
Phew ~ 3 days din saw her , jus lik 3 years lik that ...
The 1st eye i look at her ~ The feeling , so nice ~! It jus make me feel wanna hug her .. I miss HER !

She's still so much pretty v her smilling . I love her smilling , its so sweet !
DEAR , i hope that can see u always smile to me ! Its so great !

But the time is already 1.++am , she tmr got work , but coz of see me
she dun wan to sleep until so late , i'm touch by her !

She's just like my everythings , my life cant without her .
Hmm .. Really hope that our relation will stay longer and longer
and hope it will never end until the end of my life ~

No HER = No ME =)
DEAR , u means so much for me .

However , me and her are starting to planning whr to holiday le ,
really wish to meet .

I need her caring

I need her sweet words

I need her smile
I need her laugh
I need her tam
I need her in everythings !
I need her love !


Muacks ~~ DEAR , I LOVE YOU !
I'm already belong to u . =)
Promise that i will trying my best to giv u 'an quan gan'
including using my life to do so , i will !

Wish that our relation can last forever !
DEAR Min Xin , I LOVE U !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. My god, this pic i looks so old la.. Adui..

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes.. u are so old.. XD.. OL.. Old Lady.. XD XD

    ReplyDelete