Saturday, April 4, 2009

She Is My Everytings . I Dun Wan Lost Her . <3 Her Always .


Today was the start of 2nd days i din saw her . I vry miss her .....

Yesterday nite , i make her cried for 2 times .

1st tings that i make her cry is , she miss the time that we past
together , bcoz i remind back the tings we did for a weeks .

She cry ! That was the first time i hear her crying voice .

I feel hurt by the way , the tears that she drops , jus
like a millions of needle that appear in my heart , its hurt !
I feel lik crying too , but i was at outside .

So i hold my tears vry tide .I LOVE HER so much !

2nd things that i make her cry again in more a few mins .

I'm feel sorry for her , but i promise to myself included god
i will treat her as the best as i can , she is the only my LOVE !

DEAR , U'r my everythings . Muackssss ~!

Got u by my side , u jus like a light that show me the front road
that i must walked through .

U giv me a very perfect love ! I LOVE YOU ~

I vry miss the moment that we past , the sweet memories that
given by u DEAR ~! I MISS YOU !

I promise that will take care of you , that my promise for u DEAR ~
I LOVE YOU , DEAR ~ Starsssssssss ~~

1 comment: