Monday, May 4, 2009

during enjoy the meal v my dear.. love u dear <3
Kenny Rogers v my dear xD she so love to eat

enjoy steamboat v my dear at shabu-shabu xD


hmm.. i just back from KL..
i went there to travel v my dear~ kaka..
i went there earlier a day because wan to pick her at the another day at bus station..
first day i reached KL i live at AH POH cousin house.. haha.. then hang out at TIME SQUARE until nite and we meet up AH TAI(Tai Minn Jiet) over there..
when nite, AH POH drive Myvi to pick up Ah Lau and Abang Min.. then we went to FTZ ASIA..
at there lim teh v wee kong and ah thong... then we went to FTZ to having 2 match of dota...
me , ah thong , ah tai , wei min and ah lau until 2.30am.. haha we won 2 matc of dota there.. kakaxD then we see the match of ManUtd VS Arsenal (result of 1-0).. then sure back home sleep lah... lol.. tmr wan meet my dear le what... haha..

during at KL time v my dear, we enjoy so much..
then we always go gai gai.. when nite we holding each other hand then gai gai for a long times..
haha... so much enjoy da life v her... i so hope that the time will stop at thr.. and it never end..
Hmm... What a enjoyable travel...
a lots of fren say wan meet me but all put aeroplane, AH POH, WEE KONG, AH LAU...
if meet them one more time i sure beat them lik dog.. hahaha...
dear, when we still can meet again? i wanna past my life v you..
i wanna travel v u.. everythings of mine add up v you..
will bcome WONDERFUL~!
whie i'm tired at there.. but i really enjoy so much at KL v her..
I LOVE YOU DEAR ! hope will travel many many and many places..
got her by my side, she will care me in everythings... T.T dear...
hehe...
I Lurve My MinXin!!!!!
Muacks!!

Love u Love u Love u!!






1 comment: