Sunday, May 10, 2009

what was going on on me tis few days? how come i so busy?!?!?
hmm.. the stupid me.. busy until sometimes din care for my dear~
i'm sorry dear for making u unhappy tis few days..
i'm blur now.. my mind blank @.@ !!!!
blank blank blank!!!!
i love u dear...! that only i know from my heart~!!
that's you!
since that time i travel v u at KL, after reach here..
i late sleep, early wake.. until me was very tired...
i'll trying to rearrange my time.. so that i can chat more v u dear~
accompany u sms, phone u N sumore~~~

u're sick, fever, cough N sumore~ how could i din worry bout u?
u're my girlfren! i really feel wanna take care of u! but i cant...
between us are still hav a quite long distance..
take care urself dear.. i knw u can~ coz u strong xD muacks!
i want dear i wan dear i want dear!!!
ask u eat medicine, u say u dislike... then u should rest much more!
coz of wanna chat v me, u rather sleep at 2am, sometimes sleep in front of laptop T.T
then wake at 8-9am... u're not robot dear... u're my dear!!!!!! T.T

dear ah dear.. rest ah rest ah rest ahh~~ u tired ady.. 2day was public holiday..
take ur time to rest at home k?
ur caring, ur loving, ur everything was in my heart now..! i recieved dear!
i know that u very love me, worry me, and always wanna make me happy dear~
u chat v me at msn, web cam v me ^.^ i feel so happy u know~~
i miss u and miss u!!! so fas 1 week had past.. our KL travel from plannin now bcome a memory o dear, hehe... if can.. i really wanna stop dat time.. and past it v u until the end of my life T.T

yea, lik what u said! i'm ur Mr.Right! and it wun be changed!
i'm ur BiBi! u're my DeaR! I Love You , You Love Me!! That's us!!

really hope that the meet of us next time wil b coming as fas we can o.. =)
muack muackk muackkk muackkkk!!!!
and lik what u said and i said.. we not hope to be together last forever!
IS we must to be together last forever!


my dear sure at sleeping sweet now =)
nite dear, sweet dream xD
i love you and i miss you =)

No comments:

Post a Comment