Sunday, May 17, 2009

this 2 days.. i make my dear feel so much unhappy de...
problem is out from me.. coz of tis sux game, DOTA.. i hang out v fren...
until din acc my dear... dear, i'm sorry...
yesterdat when wanna sleep, i feel that game only wad..
u're more important u knw!! u more much important than a game!
i will acc u more le dear.. so that won't let u b alone anymore, i'll be with u no matter wad happen, no matter how long.. i also will always by ur side o dear~~
coz u're my only one! no one can take ur place in my heart last forever.. until my life end, my heart also hav the only u, dear MinXin~~

yea, i admit that i not so like u still mix v ur band ma... but after yesterday, i jus realise that i really misunderstand u.. i tot u still wan to join them to perform..
but u said u jus go back there jus hav a look only... i knew that u had join da band for few years.. miss back ur band is so much normal de things wad dear..~
so i din mind that u go back hav a look.. i will no mood anymore le..

wad i hope.. jus to see u happy like b4.. then happy to b v me, i happy to b v u.. then that's enuff... ur smiling , u tam me..
all i nid from u.. ur caring.. i recieve it le... that's no another second person can make my heart fall v her anymore dy.. jus except you.. my dear.. Min Xin...

I love you I love you!!!!
dun tink da things ok? i jus wan b v u right now, future also same...
nothings gonna change my heart to u, that's i love you!
jus you ok! Min Xin!
muacks!! 5201314~! this word is truely from my heart dear!
i love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and misss uuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LolX.. u don do wen1 ruan3 we ding3 ni3 dou1 bu4 ta1 han3

    ReplyDelete