Saturday, May 21, 2011


Just now i disturb her even said her much again... Haih.. But i really feel so hard to accept that actually she is really happy for now... Or just the only fake laugh and smile to others..
But no matter how... i still couldn't face that things that happened on me...
Argh.. u do give me hope and give me confident that u will come melacca find me again... u left ur things here, i really wish that u really only dun wan choi me or wanna give me a BIG BIG lessons.... But it just wish.................

Sorry for letting u feeling im so disturber again... But i share my everything with u... Only with u... Just now went to eat vegetarian with mummy... Eat a little bit because my person was fully thinking of u! heart is still so down, memories is fulfill with the love on u... I really cant forget...... Cant forget...... U know.... even though u treat me like this, my love to u... Never less... sometimes, think that u really dun wan care me le.. u do till like this... but its only took me may b 5 mins to think that, after that.. everything come back as usual....

See the chat from u with your friends, it does bring me hurt~ old din go, new de din come...?
I couldn't trust that, in these 2 years plus, u really din love me? u still can like the status... are u agree with that? Hmm... as so long i know u, u are a serious girls.. wont take love as a game... thats why i will get hurted.... Last time u told me... u got the feeling of suicide... But today u wrote im the person who childish.. it does hurt me.... nowadays i have, also because of too love u...

U told me that last time, did i think u childish...? no.... i think that u are my one.. because a people can love me until so crazy.. she does care for me, she do think much because of me...
But today....because of your words, u made me touch, and i had decided to love u more and more.. who knows.. today things happens....

anyhow, i really hope we can really having a nice talk.... any problem, solve together..
having problem.. must solve, at least we do make it to the easiest way, don't just avoid for the things being happened.. i know that my bro got called u... that time ur voice is just like going to cry also.. so i never feel that u are happy with the ending by the way...

i msg u so much, is i out of control... sometimes, im just taking out the phone, press the msg that i wan to send to u.. then after finish type, closed my phone.. make it as i had send out, may be is the best way to let u feel more comfortable... i hope time can let u think clearer, who does care u more.. ur words to see in front, but can u make it? I miss ur home i miss ur home!
Last time we having big quarrel, after i do reach sitiawan.. then u and ur bro come lumut to take me... after reach ur home, u had forgot ur angry to me... why nowadays.. ur angry is never end....

Time pass and pass.. u do give me so much things.. cant just dont give up on me suddenly at now times? take your time to breath.. but why cant u just relax urself... may be u think in this way, u try to think opposite way... see what's u get... i really din lie to u.. u may try...
no people could understand me... give up? ask them 收皮....
may be for u, u also wan me to do that... but.. isit we being continue of this love, isnt will make us love u and love me more each other...?

if these time the problem is solve, i can make sure there.. we gonna love each other more.. more than b4.. 784 days i love u, u give me more 784 days i also feel its not enough for me, u give me 78400 days, even 784000 days also not enough..
因为我们今世的爱情,下世也会再从遇。互相照顾....
守护着对方..
杨敏欣,我对你的爱是来自于真心..
我知道你感受到的...
但为什么.. 你不将所有的东西讲给我听...
我愿意为你付出一切,我希望,我现在,可以睡下去...
好让我身体休息...
我要让你知道,你的坚持.. 是错误的.....

因为,很简单...
3 个字,我爱你..
就足以证明一切...
我还是那么的疼你.... 无时无刻的想着你...
<3 <3 <3.. i miss u!

No comments:

Post a Comment