Friday, May 20, 2011


whole people seem like gonna faint... 4 days ady... couldn't fall asleep, today sleep at 6am, but wake up with a shocked dream at 8 plus, forcing myself to being sleep again, lastly i wake up at 9.30~ the time is really so hard to pass..... Still can't having any meal..
I.........
Really miss you.... Need your comfort.....
How do u make it, we everyday are sms.. no matter when, where, what...
Or u had changed....... But i don't mind everything, i just waiting u....... Always.....

Even now i walk also feel no energy... But it's okay, may be i should deserve it.....
The things that i had done to her, she replied to me these..... Saw the post that b4 us until now de us....... B4, no matter what happen, u just will angry, u just will need my comfort....
Now.. u over there had your fren.... u having joy with them... But at least u are happy.....
I'm totally fail to do that.... hang out with frens, i thought i can forget the things... But it's never... It just make me think u.... Why u are so attracted me..... Because...
I LOVE YOU...

I really hope that..... u can live happily.... got anytime i din fulfill your needs? i do tried my best to give u all... because i love u with whole my heart..... u dislike this, i don't do this. u dislike that, i will avoid that... I'm not giving reason to myself... I'm just want to u know, how deep u are inside my heart.... Nobody can talk to me... so i just can write my feel on here......

Yong Min Xin......
Dear.......
i very like to call u baby~ because u call me babi~
i like to call u babe~ because u call me bibu~
i changed for u, try to imagine back b4 de me.....
And now de me....... Seriously it's totally different....... My target is only for u.......
Even how my friend look on me, i don't care at all.... They said i 重色轻友.....
I don't care these, rmb u told me u rather me 重色轻友... Yea, i make it for u.. Stop go kl, stop go find my fren... Just they come to find me, or meet up at kt.....
U need freedom... But u closed my freedom... I don't mind....
Because i know.... u just care for me.. u just want to control me for my own good...
U are a very good girlfriend, it's too perfect for me.. Even my parents also din care me as much as u did.... I really hope, i can get back ur care... ur news, ur loves.. ur guide.. ur voice....

I miss u so much...........
Feel to give a dot to myself....
But i hope i can see u.. it's make me feel... The loneliness.... i almost couldnt hold anymore.....
I need u......

我们....可以重新开始吗.... 你曾经在我们分手时要求我重新开始.. 不到几分钟.... 我也答应了...
因为我知道.. 你对我的重要,你让我尝试去爱,为什么你现在可以因为挫折而放弃?
给自己一点时间.... 给自己一个让我好好的照顾你的机会.....
我会做到最好的给你....
就算要重新追过你,我也很乐意!

杨敏欣,我很想你.... <3
杨敏欣,我很想你.... <3
杨敏欣,我很想你.... <3
杨敏欣,我很想你.... <3
杨敏欣,我很想你.... <3
杨敏欣,我很想你.... <3
杨敏欣,我很想你.... <3
杨敏欣,我很想你.... <3
杨敏欣,我很想你.... <3
杨敏欣,我很想你.... <3 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment