Monday, May 16, 2011

Once Again I Tell U, I Love U Badly!


Sudd have the hard feeling from here, i knew that i had did wrong something to make u feel uncomfortable. I'm really sorry for u for din take care of your feeling well and din understand that u are in sick. But from this 779 days we being together, we had passed so much things. Never of these 779 days im lack of love to u.

These few days from ur reaction i had got that u seem like don't wanna care me at all. And i'm just dunno how to tam u. May be im a failure bf ever for u, but what i want to tell u is, my love to u is never change and couldn't change. Without u, i really dunno how to continue my life. May be my words just like kids being, but i just out from my true heart to care for u, and like u told me, u must find quarrel with me to get back me to acc u. May be i also have that thinking, im really sorry.

I said so much also for ur own good, if i didn't care for u, why did i need to say so much nonsence to interrupt u. I'm here to let u know that im really care for u. Today early in the morning i'm having 3 bad dreams. The cry making me head dizzy and goes back to lay then having the 3 bad dream. It's can means that u are the one who the most important ever in my life, i don't wanna lost u. I couldn't accept that. Since we are having problem, we must try to solve it. Is i useless, din understand and try to do so. I'm feel so sorry for u.

KT , my hometown. The horrible place for me, why is it we will quarrel always when i'm at my hometown. I do care for u over here everyday. Try to get more $ to get u something, to make u happy. But i scare it will too late, im stupid its okay. I just don't wanna lose u!

Once again, i'm gonna tell u that U are not gonna disappear from my heart and my life forever.
Since the day we being together, u are being my future partner. I had make it so, did u? I really want to know your feeling! sometimes i rather u scold me for however also dun wan u just silent and giving me a smile. it make me think more.....

I LOVE U , Yong Min Xin.
Without u, i can't continue my journey of my life.
U are the one who control my happiness and sadness.
I need your hugs and kiss BADLY.
I love U my dear.
<3 <3 <3 <3

No comments:

Post a Comment