Tuesday, May 17, 2011


Couldn't sleep....
The heart of without u is cant be let me to continue my journey.
I can't lost u, since the day we start together.......
We had promised each other to leaving somethings to show to each other if each other request to break. Argh we din make it.... Regret so much.........

No matter how i'm, who am i, where am i, my heart also having the only u, Yong Min Xin.
I'm very very sorry. Seriously it's my mistake to do that. But i really don't know the things was came so worst. Seriously, when i'm feel so dumb, i just simply type out the things. But it's not the truth. You are the one who understand me the most, impossible u don't know about it.

Between our relations, they are no knowing others girl even having chat except.... coursemate for assignment......... the loyal of my love to u u couldn't know? it's impossible......
no matter how long, i also will wait for u.... cz i really love u very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very
MUCH!!!!!

I really miss u so badly... don't u?
=( we had passed so many things to being together and so long....
why u just can look it gone so easily.........
i knew im over to u.......
but in this 2 years plus....... when did i 无理取闹.....
i purposely make it..... but i had knew its a mistake!

u had make me changed a lot, changed mature.....
u are my everything....... everything...............

i love u...............................
i can't lost u Yong Min Xin..............
Don't.........
Don't........

No comments:

Post a Comment