Thursday, May 19, 2011


She needs time, freedom, happiness..
Time i can give, freedom i can as well as she tell me, happiness is the most important for her.
Impossible i can because of her happiness and i do let her do anythings that she want..
because i do care for her, do love for her.. since i had knew that u'll hate me..

It's a mistake, but it really take me a big lesson.
I do know i can rather give up of friends to change u. May be many people said im having a stupid being, but who care? the stupidness of me to her, as long as she could feel it then i feel its enough.
But, sometimes she couldn't feel that i'm care for her, she just thought i'm angry for her. Actually i'm didn't, and i won't, u the one who i love, i din sayang u, i can sayang who wor?

In these few days also can't sleep well, used tears to change my sleep.
3 days le, i din even eat enough half bowl of rice, and this time i really know its very serious. You told me you rather see i no face to others, but got face to u. But i do, sometimes the work i make to u u couldn't feel it de... =( but if i purposely let u know means we are showing u, not doing to u with our heart.
True love won't gone.

Anyhow, i hope u could take your time then think properly once again. I really learn a lot of things from u. And i really wish that u could think for me.. At my side, i had think at your side and i feel regret that kinda msg from myself. Regret but i'll recieve it and make it as my lesson. The red shirt that u given to me, if u wish, 2 months, i can make it in 2 months. Seriously.... I won't take your words as kidding anymore. I'll do everything for u with all my heart.

Hopefully the time can help u to calm down yourself.
I hope u could give me a call or text in soon. I do need u so much.
I do put all my heart in our relationship.
我也想了很清楚,如果你肯原谅我,我要在我身上刻下你名字!让你永远永远的陪着我做任何事情,我真的很想念你。
我也希望你可以把它当作一个在我们爱情里需要经过的挫折,一旦过了,我们肯定会比任何人幸福快乐的...
相信自己,也相信我未来可以带给你的幸福。
我会给你的幸福,一定会比这世上的人多。
我爱你,比我想象中的还要深。
杨敏欣,我爱你... <3
我希望你可以叫回我 Bii!

No comments:

Post a Comment