Friday, May 20, 2011


Even tears also don't want to change sleep for me... Sleep, please give me some...
3 days din eat things, my stomach fill with water, water and water.. mummy ask me eat, ok la.. dun wan she worry ma, ma eat loh, after eat a little, vomit out the things. I'm so sorry for them, make them disappointed..

Suddenly think that, the sit up that u ask me to do, after that time early of april u come to find me, u scold me very lazy to do sit up and pumpin. But, i do make it afterwards, my target come back to hometown also because of wanna success ur target on me. I do well everyday, but i din tell her, i told her i lazy, i din do.. But what i want to give her is suprise.. She did not know.. Why sometimes we make somethings for them, they couldn't know.. they just use their mind to control their love.. not with the feel..

The suprise, i really hope she do get it.. but its hard then i go pick a moon. everyday fren ask me to hang out, ya they do well in their part. but i totally disappointed them, until they scold me.. so what? i'm wanna less their worries, but i really can't less a secs of thinking her.. i use my mind to control, but i'm out of control.. I'm really out of control.. Not i really want to disturb u to letting u calm down, but it really.. without sms u, fb msg u. i really dunno who can i share my things with. Sorry....

U said im 烦, but in other way u know im just trying to msg u, hope u could reply me.. hope can get the msg of u to call me Bii..
躺着,就会看见你躺着对我微笑的样子,躺在我怀里就像个宝宝的样子..
好甜.......... 好甜.......... 但...... 嗨.......
整个人都没力了,哭到眼睛也快跳出来..
信任,我虽然给不到。但,我对得起我良心。我知道我没做,我就不可以认..
一旦我做了,你说我,我立刻认。这我们也试过...
我会尽我所能去挽回这份爱情,我希望你可以给我一个好可以让我们重新开始的机会。
我过分,我骂你,是因为我在乎你.. 我吃醋,是因为我喜欢你..
发呆,是因为想念你.. 伤心,是因为不想失去你..

虽然如此,我华语也进步了不少,从不会变到只少会一点.. 在这里多看报子,都是因为要认识更多的华语字,可以看多一点你有时会send给我的note that contain 华语字..
你,随时随刻都出现在我闹钟,让我对你的感觉还是依然不变..
我不觉得我选了你是个错误,反而让我觉得,你是我不可失去的人。
每天得不到你消息,真辛苦... 又担心...
你突然的不理我了,让我觉得,这世界再也没有意义了..
你对我的影响力太大了..
睡眠!快点来找我...

好想念你,好想见你... 但却怕我会更伤... 心好重...
下个礼拜会去KL庆祝朋友的生日,只是吃顿晚餐... 目的也希望可以见到你,看着你,跟你说一声我爱你.. 真的不想失去你,短短的几天,却拿了我像几世纪的时间。

I miss u, Yong Min Xin..
I love u , Yong Min Xin..
I do want to marry u as my wife..
I do want to take care of u as my angel..
I could promised to take care over u forever..
I could promised to love u not only this generation, but also next generation..

No comments:

Post a Comment